Author Topic: windows 10/pe edition  (Read 736 times)

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
windows 10/pe edition
« on: June 17, 2016, 06:51:44 PM »
On the reddit I talk about on how windows 10 editon might replace the java version of the game. but I notice on Microsoft page info about the game it seems like they might support both versions and make sense to since it's available for more people to play the java version then it is only the windows 10 only version.
I thought I would try it out cause cube hamster made the that video about it replacing the java version. I think I before I really play the windows 10 edition they would need to add villager trading since they don't trade on windows10/pe version. I think features from both versions of java and windows 10/pe will make it to each other versions.

If you want to try it out for free go to mojang.com and got to account option then top right go to log in should be a option on the account page to redeem the gift code. You will also have to sign up a windows account and once you play it you will have to make a xbox account. My xbox account is Neowarshark so should be able to add me to your friend list. That's it and feel free to discuss about the windows10/pe edition here and how you think Microsoft will handle the java version.
~Have a nice Morning/Day/Evening/Night from Neo.