Author Topic: 1.11 discussion  (Read 3206 times)

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
Re: 1.11 discussion
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2017, 08:10:37 PM »
I got a map villager the breeder working but it slowly working takes 6 stakes of breed to start it up sorry for the quadruple posting.
~Have a nice Morning/Day/Evening/Night from Neo.

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2017, 08:27:17 PM »
The mansion seems to be somewhere between new hub and cj's ocean temple farm i can make more maps if someone wants to help find it also it's very north not sure if it's in the border or not but we can get close and try to see how close it depending on how big the icon gets.

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2017, 01:34:53 PM »
I found the mansion for the party we should probably save the vindicators(axe wielders) since if you name them Johnny they attack all mobs and can be use for farms.

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2017, 02:35:21 PM »
it seem each cartography villager has maps that is always the same but each cartography villager has different numbers my numbers started at 59 for ocean temple map and 60 for the woodland mansion for the first villager then it went 61 then 62 for a different cartography villager and so on. That means we can find more ocean temples and woodland mansions from the maps. :)

edit. the icon smaller then normal for a map means it at least 1000 blocks or more away from you for the ocean temple and woodland mansion and big means it is 1000 blocks or closer.

edit2. These map are handy i found a ocean temple close to my and kil's sky base and castle. We could save that for the party too but i'm not sure if people would want to go underwater.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 09:14:07 PM by Neowarshark »

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2017, 11:55:34 AM »
It seems hard to get librarians now since you get the cartography ones instead mostly what a bummer. :-\

We should probably only have one person trade with the cartography villagers so we have a copy of all the maps.
I vote for myself and kil we will share the maps with everyone that wants one because when you trade with the villager it makes new number maps and if someone trades with one off somewhere we don't know where it is we won't have access to that map ever again.

Tell me what you think about that guys in case someone can't find the ocean temple or woodland mansion someone else can give it a try. That's it seeya!

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2017, 02:03:05 PM »
I made a rocket(fireworks) shop for when 1.11.2 comes out and you can order custom fireworks too.
The prices is 1 diamond or 2 lapis blocks for 3 stacks of flight 1 fireworks that use for flight in 1.11.2
and Let me know if there is anything i can do to improve the shop. :)

edit. for wrong infomation
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 01:59:33 PM by Neowarshark »

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2017, 02:02:08 PM »
Rocket boosting is fun you can take off from the ground by spamming space and using rockets. :)
Steve and me will be working a flight coarse around his mini-game island near his airport maybe we could get vipeyy to do redstone for a timer or something for races :).

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2017, 06:32:33 PM »
rofl i rocket boost in the main nether tunnel made it from the castle to steve place in 30 seconds or less. I think we find a best way to travel now. :)

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2017, 11:00:51 AM »
 I don't feel bad anymore taking a mushroom biome as a base there is plenty on the map in the 1.7 area that people didn't claim while exploring to find a mesa biome so yah me.

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2017, 06:57:27 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yHXxSSCMbs

here is redstone fix for the witch farm so we can leave it running just incase i don't get to doing it right now im asking the guy if it works or not.

This is a fix to ilmango witch farm design to make it work tango tek did the video for it for people searching for a fix.

edit. shameless plug i have rockets for sell in the rocket shop they are use for boosting while in flight i'm also making the fancy ones too look in the forum topic for that. :P
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 07:03:54 PM by Neowarshark »

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2017, 08:38:42 PM »
I finish fixing the witch farm let know if it ever gets broken again.  :)