Author Topic: 1.13 discussion + new map coming!  (Read 984 times)

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
Re: 1.13 discussion + new map coming!
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2018, 01:43:18 PM »
june 21 is when aquatic update for switch is coming and the version of the game it will be is bedrock(pocket editon) minecraft so i figure we will get 1.13 for java before that or near that date depending on how long it takes to fix all the bugs in the game for java version.

I will be happy for anyone to give me a slime ball or point me to the nearest swamp from spawn when 1.13 map hits lol. Also i will be happy if someone finds a ocean temple that is not near land not counting islands. Let me know if you want to help me find these things?
~Have a nice Morning/Day/Evening/Night from Neo.

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2018, 12:28:52 PM »
omg there going to add a recipe to make packed ice from ice this is awesome in the next pre-release. We can craft all the way up to blue ice now the fastest ice to put boats on woot woot!

I got a design for the main nether tunnels(The require Blue Ice.) cj can let us know if we voting on hub again and tunnels?

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2018, 12:25:55 PM »
one thing i'm not sure about but you get treasure maps and go the place on the map with the treasure you should break the chest while done so it don't appear on someone else treasure map. I'm not 100% sure if that's how it works but yeah i was thinking it might be a blank chest with tag then it rolls the loot so it won't matter if you break the chest afterwards cause the tag will be gone.

We can always test this once the server is 1.13 just a food for thought.

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2018, 10:20:19 PM »
they fix this problem^ in 1.13.1 now it will generate a map for loot in new areas didn't matter before if you broke chest.

edit. i was thinking it was 1.13.2 they fix the problem but that version don't exist so it must be 1.13.1 but i didn't find anything in the bug list about fixing it might of miss it it's a long list.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 11:17:53 PM by Neowarshark »