Author Topic: There are changes afoot  (Read 1679 times)

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
Re: There are changes afoot
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2018, 03:07:47 PM »
i forgot to say above i don't matter what order we do this i will mark out spawn with cobble for the spawn building  well far as a i can till i can't build anymore then i mark out the roads and the four other community buildings to build too you guys can do what you want to just wanted to have a some structure to spawn area.

I guess we can name it spawn town or something i dunno whatever sounds cool since we had old spawn town and new spawn town on our current map.
~Have a nice Morning/Day/Evening/Night from Neo.

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2018, 06:38:51 PM »
for those that haven't look go the 2nd page and look at the most bottom post about what i think we should do for spawn.

here is info about spawning in and the spawn building has to have no roof at top for you to spawn on the ground for single player it's a bigger area that has to have no roof.

https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Spawn

so a 11 by 11 area exact center on spawn point has to have no roof to spawn in on ground and to have a centered room.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 06:41:23 PM by Neowarshark »

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2018, 12:38:00 PM »
i got one building design it's a inn/potion/enchanting building so that's cover. The public mines can be a mineshaft going trew a rock or hill looking thing that we can make easily. The portal i was thinking either a dome on pillars or a trophy with a globe on top with a year on how long the server has been up? The farming area don't have to be fancy but it could be a barn with a field area outside it or something.

That would cover the community buildings i think we need also including the spawn building that CJ or a mod will build.

It would also be cool if spawn chunks where in 0,0 or around that so we can tell people to go back there if they get lost?

edit. I forgot to mention my villagers are pretty much protected with a glass block in front of there cells and need redstone or breaking blocks to get to them. so the only rule is not do that i don't think we need new plugins the current ones work great and there always works around for stuff that plugins don't cover like blocks blocking my villagers!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 12:47:14 PM by Neowarshark »

Offline cjucoder

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2018, 01:26:28 PM »
Shooting for update being done later in the week of October 22. I'll keep you updated.