Author Topic: 1.13 new map checklist  (Read 307 times)

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
1.13 new map checklist
« on: May 06, 2018, 03:40:17 PM »
Neo's personal checklist:

1. find a zombie spawner
2. turn it to a drown trap for zombie
3. get trident from drowned
4. make a fish farm
5. make a bunch of water breathing potion
6. build base or start working on guardian farm
7. get a conduit block to breath underwater
8. enjoy the base that i'm building!

just a checklist not in any order particular for what i'm making and what i want to do post your own too sounds like fun!

edit. i forgot to add i need guardian farm first then base then i need a lot of ink sacs for the dark green prismarine blocks so guardian farm then squid farm. :)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 01:19:26 PM by Neowarshark »
~Have a nice Morning/Day/Evening/Night from Neo.

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
Re: 1.13 new map checklist
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 01:04:13 PM »
server spawn checklist i can add to this or remove some things:

1. farming area
2. public mines
3. Spawn Building
4. Enchanting room
5. Inn for new players
6. roads north,south,west,east direction connecting to spawn building?
7. portal area can be a building or a platform?
8. shop area or we can build shops anywhere in spawn?
9. lighting up the area to stop mob spawning!
10. a wall to close off the spawn area and with gates in cardinally directions?

let me what else to add cj can make a topic with official things to get done at spawn when she has time.

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 01:24:57 PM »
Public Farm checklist:

1. Wither farm
2. Witch farm
3. Gold farm
4. Guardian farm (mine will be available for drops and exp for everyone.)
5. Iron farm (i'm making a double quad iron farm at my base i don't mind sharing iron.)

Offline cjucoder

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 06:02:14 PM »
Neo, I love how enthusiastic you are! I'm excited to start building these things too.  ;D

I'm not going to make an official checklist. You guys know me, I'm very lax when it comes to this stuff. Everybody just make what you want. This topic is all Neo's list, nothing I am officially requesting or expecting from the members of this server.

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2018, 06:04:30 PM »
Neo, I love how enthusiastic you are! I'm excited to start building these things too.  ;D

I'm not going to make an official checklist. You guys know me, I'm very lax when it comes to this stuff. Everybody just make what you want. This topic is all Neo's list, nothing I am officially requesting or expecting from the members of this server.
cool like i figure i put the basics in for the spawn i just thought it was a good idea to have a public mines so there not so many tunnels going everywhere at spawn. I'm build my house outside the spawn chunks so i can have a afk fish farm in my basement i hope that is ok too?

edit. none of this is require i just thought it be nice have a list cj or someone will build the spawn building too i got a few designs for one if anyone wants to look at them.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 07:46:47 PM by Neowarshark »

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2018, 04:21:40 PM »
I design a entrances a a tunnel below for public mines in single player. Also a lot of my farms will be public the only thing i'm really keeping private is my personal storage and villagers cause they can get mess up if all there trades lock. (A guy has to make money somehow. :P)

How this work is you can take from the input chest that means the chest all the items go to when afking but not from my personal storage that's set to the side the exception is where i don't place a sign saying it's private like for the guardian farm. There will be signs so you don't get confuse but for public farms like the witch farm we should keep everything public and we can take turns afking to get a lot of loot.

Also I'm planning of making mob drop farm in a dessert and a double quad iron farm that can be public too since i won't need to much gunpowder to make make my rockets and rarely need iron for hoppers and pistons.