Author Topic: Guardian Farm  (Read 49 times)

Online Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
Guardian Farm
« on: November 29, 2018, 03:24:23 PM »
Hello everyone i recently finish my Guardian Farm it's also consider a Public Farm you can get to by walking east from the spawn portal in nether if you see four cobble pillars with torches on top you made it just walk down the staircase and you be there. :)
Note: Before you enter turn your particles to minimal or you will lag like the dickens.

Things to note if you want exp mode you will push the button to the right of the prismarine container box.

At some point i'm going to make the glass area going down bigger cause the Guardians at top just jump across without going down a big problem that i have to fix. :)

Another thing to mention i'm building a base around my Guardian Farm those areas and items off-limits that includes the villagers there once i get them but you can help yourself to exp and drops from my Guardian Farm.

Also lastly i will be decorating my farm so don't worry your pretty heads it won't stay ugly for long. :)

edit. There a way at the ocean to it to get in also it's near the conduit just avoid the bubble columns for dear lord don't enter the bubble columns you will die and lose all your stuff. xD

edit. Making it clear it's my Guardian Farm but can be use by everyone!(Exp+Drops)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 09:11:23 PM by Neowarshark »
~Have a nice Morning/Day/Evening/Night from Neo.

Offline Taranis

• Bad Builder
  • Administrator
Re: Guardian Farm
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 12:13:46 PM »
Also make sure to set your particles to minimal, because apparently the bubbles will destroy you no matter how good your PC is.  [creeper]  [tnt]

Online Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 02:57:59 PM »
Also make sure to set your particles to minimal, because apparently the bubbles will destroy you no matter how good your PC is.  [creeper]  [tnt]

no joke seriously it will not sure at bottom where killing chamber is i have to test that.

Edit. It does lag even entering from the portal underneath the bubble columns.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 10:17:06 PM by Neowarshark »

Online Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 11:29:01 PM »
We kinda need a beacon with speed 1/regeneration, Resistance 2, Strength 2.

Anyone want to help with this by farming skulls somewhere and we will needs a lot of iron blocks or emerald blocks for the beacon base?

The problem is thorns will chew trews your armor and without it kills you to fast but with beacon you can survive and kill easily.

Also I was thinking of putting the beacons under the hopper since everything is transparent going up from there.

Offline Taranis

• Bad Builder
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2018, 05:39:12 PM »
I can work on getting iron blocks the old fashion way (mining). =)

Online Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2018, 06:36:36 PM »
I can work on getting iron blocks the old fashion way (mining). =)
It probably take me some time to farm up 9 skulls i can work on it when i have some down time.