Author Topic: Recruitement (Please don't post applications here)  (Read 6370 times)

Offline cjucoder

• Administrator
Re: Recruitement (Please don't post applications here)
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2014, 03:15:55 PM »
I think the 18+ is an arbitrary line you have to draw, you have younger people that are a lot more responsible than people that are, say 25, but too bad you can't know that from the application. So I think the 18+ line has served us very well :)

Sure, there are a lot of mature 14 year olds and a lot of immature 40 year olds.  But having the 18+ rule helps our chances.  My rule of 18+, although not perfect, is a rule I am going to keep.

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2014, 03:36:13 AM »
I always like the 18+ rule cause it thins out a lot of immature younger people but people will still lie and some 18+ are more immature then some younger people. I'm pretty immature for my age but i meet the age requirement and I follow the rules plus I don't cause trouble to often. (I'm not directing this to anyone particular but talking about myself so you guys can know me more. ^-^)

edit. Yup cj it's true it helps more then it hinders^

edit2.The trouble I'm talking about is sometimes i word my sentences badly then there misunderstandings and other times i joke about something and loses meaning across the internet.  :-X
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 04:01:27 AM by Neowarshark »
~Have a nice Morning/Day/Evening/Night from Neo.

Offline cjucoder

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2014, 11:34:20 AM »
In all I've whitelisted 9 new people.  Going to stop for a while and see who all shows up and sticks around.   ;)  Don't want too many new people at once.

Thanks for helping me welcome the new folks and for helping them and showing them around when I'm not there.  We have the best group of people here!  Luv all you guys  :-*

Offline cjucoder

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2015, 11:37:58 AM »
I've started recruiting again in minecraftforum and reddit.  I don't think I'll bother with planetminecraft or neoseeker since I never got much response there.

If anyone has any suggestions as a place I can advertise, please let me know!

Also, don't forget your friends and family are welcome as well (18+ and no previous bans still applies)