Poll

Do you carry lapis in your ender chest?

Yes
2 (33.3%)
No
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Do you carry lapis in your ender chest?  (Read 2657 times)

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
Do you carry lapis in your ender chest?
« on: April 09, 2014, 11:14:37 PM »
I wondering if people carry lapis in there ender chest since i have that as a option to buy stuff at my store.
It would be good to know what the majority have in there ender chest as valuables so i can switch my payement system if needed.

So also leave what else valuable you have in your ender chest down below in this topic.
~Have a nice Morning/Day/Evening/Night from Neo.

Offline Panpiper

Re: Do you carry lapis in your ender chest?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 05:37:25 PM »
I carry stuff I might find needful elsewhere, or that I'd rather not leave somewhere to tempt a griefer. That would tend to be the obvious diamonds, iron & gold blocks, and emeralds. Lapis, while funky to collect, as of yet has no usefulness (that I know of) to make it valuable.

In addition to the above, I will also have things like a store of wood, food, and replacement enchanted tools. I carry an ender chest around, just in case I need to plunk myself down. I've gotten caught too often lost in a far off, deep cave. It's nice to be able to, if needful, build a temporary lair and know that there is no urgency or danger.

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 08:21:18 PM »
Thanks for you input after update lapis will be needed for enchanting so maybe i made this poll to early.  :-\

Offline empie

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 02:36:13 AM »
I just have a decent supply of handy things in my ender chest, including a stack of wood, food etc, so you always can get resupplied if you find a ender chest (on a expedition and find someones base).

Offline steve

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 04:02:28 PM »
A supply of diamonds , iron , gold blocks, and emeralds for reapers and trade tools for specific jobs like silk touch and fortune spare armor food coal i like to keep some space  space to put things in if need be on a trip. I do get  lapis as i see it its in my chests and is used as a dye and nice blue next to blue clay.  [steve] 

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2014, 11:57:24 PM »
Looks like majority don't carry it so i will change lapis out to diamonds.

Offline steve

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2014, 11:20:11 AM »
A supply of diamonds , iron , gold blocks, and emeralds for reapers and trade tools for specific jobs like silk touch and fortune spare armor food coal i like to keep some space  space to put things in if need be on a trip. I do get  lapis as i see it its in my chests and is used as a dye and nice blue next to blue clay.  [steve]
haven put this i just looked to find 6 blocks of lapis in there so make that 3 yes 3 no  :o  [steve]

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2014, 04:31:37 PM »
it's okay^ and after update people will need lapis in there ender chest for enchanting so i figure i be ok.

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2014, 03:53:29 AM »
I just switch my cobweb price from 6 lapis blocks to 3 diamond for a stack in my store.
I will switch the other items other to diamonds too when i get a chance.
Also I tame the wild osawalt in the end it turn to a black cat.

that is all seeya :)

Offline Neowarshark

• rawr!
    • @warsharkz
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2017, 02:46:46 PM »
I lock the voting cause pretty much everyone carries lapis in the ender chest now. This is a thing to consider should lapis be the currency on the server or will use diamonds there both rare i guess either or will be needed so that's cool.

One thing we need to figure out is the prices per diamond per lapis or lapis block if you have any ideas let me know i know i have a store that sells lapis cause it's a dye i been going by that for pricing i got get the info soon if anyone is interested in it.

edit. it seems it 1 diamond for 3 rockets for my store or 2 lapis blocks for 3 rockets hmm.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 03:09:56 PM by Neowarshark »